If you haven't heard already, we are holding elections next session on the 25th of October at 6pm in room AB0F01. The picture below shows what the communications officer does.
- You should run because you get to be on a great committee and actively help out the cause.
- If you interested in journalism or poster making or advertising this is a great way to use and develop your skills.
- If you spend quite a bit of time on campus, you can do little things to help us like print and stick some posters up.
- If you fancy being generally more active in university life this is a awesome opportunity.
- You will become the favourite person of Susuana (President) because this is a role that really needs to be filled.
What you need to have?
- Time! General meetings happen every 3 Tuesdays at 6:30pm, and it is important the committee members go. Committee meeting normally take place at 6pm on Tuesday
- Communication skills (a more obvious one)
What you have to do to be elected?
- Come up with a speech (only has to last a couple of minutes)
- Answer a question by by me
- Get majority of the vote by members
Tips on Running!
- You should email firstname.lastname@example.org for any more details
- You may want to send in your manifesto so we can send it around in our next email and post it up in our social media spaces.
- LOOK ALIVE!
ELECTIONS ARE AT 6PM (SO COME ON TIME), IF YOU HAVEN'T PAID YOUR MEMBERSHIP YOU CAN NOT VOTE OR RUN SO PLEASE PAY. IF YOU ARE NOT TAKING PART IN ELECTIONS PLEASE COME AT 6:15pm INSTEAD!